The NBA 2K22 Music Trivia answers are, well, the answers that you’ll have to give in a quiz that’s all about music. Some of it is fairly easy if you have any general knowledge of hip hop, but others are way more obscure. It can get pretty tricky, is what I’m saying. That’s why we’ve compared the correct NBA 2K22 Music Trivia Answers in this guide to help you out.
Music Trivia Answers NBA 2K22
The music trivia answers in NBA 2K22 seem to be divided into about seven sets, and each set comes with the same three questions. However, just in case that isn’t true, we’ll list the answers in one big group. If we’ve missed any questions, let us know in the comments. Also, huge thank-you to the lovely people in this Reddit thread for providing answers.
- Title of NAS’s 1994 debut album – Illmatic
- Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest featured on what 1990 dance track – “Groove is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite
- Artist dropped two albums in 1998, both debuted at number one – DMX
- Christopher Wallace infamous nickname – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Lil Wayne’s first rap name – Shrimp Daddy
- Song sampled in The Sugarhill Gang’s “Rapper’s Delight” – “Good Times” by Chic
- Group with members Eric Wright, O’Shea Jackson, and Andre Young – N.W.A.
- First Grammy for Best Rap Performance in 1989 – DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
- RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan sampled what cartoon theme – Underdog
- Artist received acclaim for their role in the semi-autobiographical film 8 Mile – Eminem
- Artist keeps a Nictionary of words – Nicki Minaj
- Oscar nominated actress won a Grammy for Best Solo Rap Performance – Queen Latifah
- Rap artist was awarded the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Music – Kendrick Lamar
- First rap artist to take home a Grammy for Album of the Year – Lauryn Hill
- First rap group to win an Oscar for best original song – Three 6 Mafia
- Jay-Z began which record label in 1995 – Rock-A-Fella
- First rapper to receive Kennedy Center honors – LL Cool J
- Snoop Dogg’s song “Lodi Dodi” was a cover of “La-Di-Da-Di” – Slick Rick
- Chance the Rapper is known for wearing a hat adorned with which number – Three
- Rap classic begins with the line, “Bass, how low can you go?” – “Bring The Noise” by Public Enemy
- Golden age hip-hop duo was responsible for the albums Paid in Full, Follow the Leader etc. – Eric B. and Rakim
- Rapper Ludacris stars in which film franchise – Fast and the Furious
- Which rapper’s dog Daddy was featured on Cesar Milan’s show – Redman
- Rapper named after an 18th Century Peruvian Revolutionary – Tupac Shakur
- What does Kurtis Blow describe as “Your woman stepping out with another man and running off to Japan?” – These Are the Breaks
- Kanye West’s breakthrough track Through the Wire was inspired by his experience getting his jaw wired shut – Car accident
- Rapper responsible for the fast food jingle, I’m Lovin’ It? – Pusha-T