is the second area you’ll visit in
Batman: Arkham Knight
. Like the first one, it also has a lot of
for you to find, but they’re well hidden. Finding them will net you WayneTech points and goodies like character bios and stories. In this guide, we’re going to show you the locations of all
Miagani Island Riddler Trophies
There’s a second
with the rest of the trophies, too. We also have detailed guides with locations of Riddler Trophies in other areas, like:
Riddler Trophies on Miagani Island
You’re going to have to do a lot of climbing and grappling this time. You should dust off Batmobile’s cannon, too.
1. On the rooftop of the Orphanage.
2. On the terrace of the red tower near Bristol station.
3. Inside the stuck elevator in the red tower near Bristol Station.
4. Enter Miagani Botanical Gardens through on the upper level, then look at the table on your right.
5. On a shelf found through the Miagani Botanical Gardens main entrance.
6. In a monorail wagon close to the Vicky Vale billboard.
7. Behind a parapet at the end of the Newton Fairgrounds boardwalk.
8. Under the stairwell inside Wayne Tower.
9. Below Wayne Tower, behind a destructible wall of a garage.
10. On top of a tomb in front of the church on the eastern side of the island.
11. Across the channel from GCPD, under Mercy bridge.
12. Behind a destructible wall on the building on the left side of Mercy Bridge.
13. Behind a destructible wall on the side of the giant statue on the lone island in the middle of the map.
14. Behind a breakable wall above the Gotham Casino, close to the sewage dump.
15. Behind a breakable wall on the side of the Gotham Herald building.
16. In a room accessible through the giant donut on Grand Avenue.
17. Behind a breakable wall on the building next to the Grand Avenue monorail.
18. On top of a building next to the large Vicky Vale billboard.
19. In the lobby of a building south of Grand Avenue.
20. Behind a destructible wall in the Grand Avenue tower.
21. On top of a wagon parked inside the Grand Avenue Train Station.
22. Inside Pauli’s Diner on Grand Avenue.